martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

My Collection

Hello again everyone, here I bring you pictures of my little game collection.
Here, this is my nintendo Wii .It is in black. Also , I have got a hard drive of 500 Mb.

                                              Here the Wiimotes:

                                             Here the nintendo Wii U:

                                             I have got five games for the Wii U:

                                           Here the nintendo Ds lite:

                               My favoutite games of Ds are fifa , nintendogs and New Super Mario Bros.

                                           Here the 2Ds , the succes of the ninterndo Ds:

                                             The new pokemon game :

                                  Playstation 2 was my first videoconsole with the GTA San Andreas.

                                        This is my collection of magazines of Nintendo accion:

                                                        This is my favourite magazine:

              In the next entry I`m going to talk about Mario ; the most famous plumber of videogames.


1 comentario: